RECIPE: Ultra-Creamy, Melt in Your Mouth, Butternut Squash Soup
It's winter and delicious hot soup on a cold day is an absolute must! And we've got a butternut squash soup recipe that is SO creamy and full of so much flavor that you will seriously thank us for posting it! Well, it really doesn't matter if the weather is icy cold or warm where you live because this soup is an amazing side dish or meal all by itself! Are you ready? Here you go and it's so easy to make...
- 6 Cups of Butternut Squash
- 3 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 1/3 cup of diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoons of black ground pepper
- 2 â€“ 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
How to Make:
- Cut squash in half & scoop out the seeds
- Peel the outside of the squash & dice to 6 cups
- Cut up 1/3 cup of diced onion
- Put 4 tbls of butter into heated pot
- Scoop in onions and mix, then add in cubed squash
- Add 3 cups of chicken broth & 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- Bring it to a boil making sure the cubed squash is nice & tender
- Take soup off of heat
- Add in 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese into soup in 4 different batches
- Heat up puree once again but don't allow it to boil
- This works as a phenomenal side dish to any meal or on its own with a nice hunk or buttered sour dough or rye bread.
- Serve up steaming hot and enjoy like crazy!
Copper Fit Energy Socks™ – Copper Fit is a superior blend of new-age fibers that offers the 1st Easy On, Easy Off graduated compression sock ever. Compression socks help reduce swelling and provides energizing support for improved foot & leg comfort, performance and endurance. A luxurious cushioned footbed helps absorb shock and provides all-day comfort. Sleek, stylish, fashionable design for everyday wear. And soft, comfortable, copper infused fabric to reduce odors.