☰ Select An Article

5 Cold Weather Fruits So Juicy, Sweet, Delicious... and SO GOOD for You!

The weather is colder and the Cold Weather Fruits have come out to play! Ok, yeah, fruit is good for you, we all know that... But these fruits are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins and we guarantee if you load up on them you'll feel the difference! So, are you ready to play?...

Cranberries – It's the months of October and November when cranberries taste their best, but only 5% of these little red guys appear in your grocery store's fruit section – the other 95% is juiced, canned or dried. These berries are the perfect source for dietary fiber, vitamin C, and manganese. They are very low in sugar and high in vitamin A which is great for bad cholesterol and improving eyesight!

Pears

Pears – Yeah, it's pears in the fall that gives us such nice varieties and delicious ripe flavors. Pears really work to fill you because they are heavily water based and they are filled with pectin which helps with your digestion and acts like a detoxifier in your system. And we sure don't have to tell you how amazing they taste!

Apples – All right, ready to be shocked? There are over 7,500 types of apples, we kid you not! They are the 2nd most consumed fruit in the US and it's the Fuji apple that contains the highest level of flavonoids and phenolics. This wonderful fruit is loaded with antioxidants and are a great source of fiber. (Hint: A squeeze of lemon juice on a freshly cut apple will help keep it from turning brown!)

Grapes – Most people aren't aware that grapes are bursting with their most delicious flavor during the fall. They are a wonderful source of antioxidants plus vitamins C and K. They also have an anti-inflammatory that's also great for your skin! Now, you want to make sure you always wash your grapes before eating, and you can keep them in the fridge for at least a week.

Pomegranates

Pomegranates – You'll find up to 600 of those ruby-red seeds in a large sized pomegranate, and all though laborious, it's worth the effort unlocking those tasty tart seeds. If you want to pick out a good one, don't be concerned with the color, but more look for the large ones in size that are heavy. You can keep those golden seeds out at room temperature for a week and in the fridge for a couple of weeks.


Copper Fit Advanced Back Pro – Motivation to live a healthier lifestyle comes in many forms. Copper Fit gear is designed to help you maintain your active lifestyle and improve your performance. From our Advanced Back Pro compression belt to our Rapid Relief BACK with hot/cold therapy, Copper Fit supports your effort to get fit and stay fit. It's time to Live Limitless.
https://www.advancedbackpro.com/