Recipe: Dry Rub BBQ Ribs - Mouthwatering & Low Carb
BBQ season is the most wonderful time of the year. And with this super-easy recipe, you'll get some massive flavor while keeping the carbs to a minimum.
1 or 2 racks of ribs - it doesn't matter if they are a larger country-style rack or a smaller baby back cut. Hardware: 1 baking pan, aluminum foil, your oven and your bbq grill
Dry Rub Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- ¼ cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
A Few Easy Steps to Prepare
- Mix the dry rub ingredients in a bowl. Place the racks on a large baking sheet. Liberally coat both sides of the ribs and rub it in good.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the tray. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Place the pan in an oven set at 250 degrees for 3 hours (for really large racks you can go and addition half hour or so). The purpose of the water is that it actually steams the meat at that low temperature, making it incredibly juicy, tender and moist.
- Next, take the ribs out of the oven and fire up your outdoor grill. Place the racks on your grill at a medium heat for 20 minutes to half an hour or so (depending on the size of the racks) in order to cook them through, making them crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. (Be careful not to over-cook).
- And the final step: DEVOUR those tender, mouthwatering bad boys, accompanied by some grilled veggies and your drink of choice to wash it all down. Low carb can be so incredibly delicious!
Copper Fit Compression Gloves – These amazing gloves are the latest copper-infused compression gear designed to give you more power, more support, and more confidence in your everyday tasks. Compression gloves help provide support, relief, and recovery from sore muscles and painful joint stiffness in your wrist, palms and fingers. Our form-fitting open-finger design fits like a second skin. Plus, the sure grip technology across the palms and fingers provides added power and confidence when driving, opening or closing valves or jar lids, or any tasks requiring a non-slip grip.