Snacking is Good for You: These High Protein, Low Carb Snacks Are Great...
Good snacking is important during your day, and there is a difference between good snacking: High protein, low carb, and bad snacking: High fat, processed carbohydrates. So, when it comes to snacking, protein is your friend, and you don't have to skimp on flavor.
- Hard Boiled Eggs are portable and loaded with protein, vitamin D, and riboflavin. Don't want the yolk? Scoop it out.
- Plain 2% Greek Yogurt & Berries pack about 12 grams of protein per serving along with a number of vitamins, calcium and antioxidants.
- Leftover Roasted Meats from your previous night's dinner are packed with protein, no carbs, and better than deli slices because of possible high salt content and added fillers.
- Tuna Pouches are convenient and loaded with protein, as much as 39 grams in 1 cup. Squeeze on some fresh lemon juice and it's low fat and tasty.
- Cheddar Cheese Slices is a healthy and filling snack. In a study of men who were overweight and consumed cheese snacks saw their caloric intake drop by 9%.
Copper Fit Pro Series™ Compressions Sleeves – These copper infused compression garments are designed to give you the most comfortable, breathable, and consistent support for your joints and back, providing you with muscle and circulatory support. Many athletes and celebrities swear by their compression sleeves, claiming they have more energy, their muscles work more efficiently, and they avoid injury while exercising.