Want Antioxidants in Your Diet? Here's 5 Delicious Veggies Absolutely LOADED with Them!
We always hear about all of the great fruits full of antioxidants like blueberries, strawberries and cherries. But there are a number of incredibly tasty vegetables that are just jam‐packed with antioxidant goodness.
The bottom line is that antioxidants are amazing for your body! They repair cellular damage while protecting your cells against diseases. Here's a list of 5 delicious veggies that are filled with antioxidant power...
1. Broccoli — There is so much health‐related goodness in broccoli. First off you can eat it raw or cooked twenty different ways. (Gimme with olive oil, garlic, and grated parmesan cheese and I'm a happy person!) First off, it's packed with vitamin C and a whole lot of minerals. It's known for lowering cholesterol levels while reducing blood sugar and is a major player in the antioxidant game. So tasty and just so darned good for you!
2. Spinach — Yet another delicious dark green that is an explosion of healthy happiness, (hey, just ask Popeye). And it's another one you can either have raw in salads or cooked in with your food, or as an off the hook side dish. Spinach is an amazing source of magnesium and potassium, two essential electrolytes for the human body. It's also massively high in vitamin K which is incredibly important to bone health.
3. Carrots — Carrots are wonderful for your immune system as they're filled with beta carotene, vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants. They've got great health benefits for your eyes, they're good for your heart, and can fight off free radicals in your body to defend against cancer. High in fiber and low in calories it's great as a snack or a side dish to any good meal!
4. Avocados — This is simply an amazing veggie that contains a tremendous amount of benefits for your body. Frist off they are loaded with monounsaturated fats that are so good for your heart. They contain a lot of fiber, can lower cholesterol levels, and have more potassium than bananas! And while we've done all this health talk, they are beyond flavorful and responsible for all your guacamole!
5. Sweet Potatoes — Like carrots, sweet potatoes are high in the antioxidant beta carotene. They are also wickedly high in vitamins, minerals, and even protein. They are also high in fiber which is beneficial for your gut health. And of course, it's the beta carotene that is excellent support for your eyesight.
Copper Fit Pro Series™ Compression Sleeves ‐ These copper infused compression garments are designed to give you the most comfortable, breathable, and consistent support for your joints and back, providing you with muscle and circulatory support. Many athletes and celebrities swear by their compression sleeves, claiming they have more energy, their muscles work more efficiently, and they avoid injury while exercising.