Recipe: Grilled Wings – Tangy n' Sweet with a Little Heat – Low Carb & Delicious
Americans are insane for chicken wings. The National Chicken Council estimated that 1.38 billion wings were consumed during that big championship pro football game back in February. That's enough wings to circle the earth 3 times – yeah, we love our wings.
While there are countless ways to prepare wings using a myriad of different ingredients, the simple beauty of this mouthwatering recipe is that it's easy to make, low on carbs, and it grills up fast. Oh yeah, and it is just so darned delicious. We guarantee you that the yum factor ranks wickedly high.
Ingredients You'll Need...
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- Montreal Steak Seasoning (Yeah, we said “steak”)
- The teriyaki gives it a nice sweetness, hot sauce gives it the kick, and the acidity of the lemon juice gets into the meat giving it a tanginess. And the Montreal? Hang on, you'll see...
A Few Easy Steps to Prepare
- Place wings and all ingredients (except Montreal seasoning) in a large Ziplock bag.
- Squeeze bag and push wings around so they are completely covered and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove wings from bag and spread out on a cookie sheet... then sprinkle on a light to medium coat of the Montreal seasoning.
- Fire up your grill to a medium heat and then place the Montreal side down. This creates an almost blackened type of crust on the outside.
- Cook 7-10 minutes per side, making sure you get that outer crispy char.
- Now pour yourself a nice cold beverage and begin to devour those juicy bad boys. That's and order...
Copper Fit Compression Gloves™ – These amazing gloves are the latest copper-infused compression gear designed to give you more power, more support, and more confidence in your everyday tasks. Compression gloves help provide support, relief, and recovery from sore muscles and painful joint stiffness in your wrist, palms and fingers. Our form-fitting open-finger design fits like a second skin. Plus, the sure grip technology across the palms and fingers provides added power and confidence when driving, opening or closing valves or jar lids, or any tasks requiring a non-slip grip.https://www.getcopperfitgloves.com/